Is the State knowingly poisoning the water supply of Americans’ with Hydrofluosilicic Acid AKA ‘Fluoride’?
Paul Connett, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Chemistry, St. Lawrence University and Executive Director of the Fluoride Action Network, Canton, NY:“In my view, the three most telling arguments against fluoridation are:
1) governments shouldn’t do to everyone what a doctor cannot do to anyone, i.e. force an individual to take medication without their consent.”
2) The level of fluoride in mothers milk is so low (0.004 ppm), i.e. 250 times lower than the typical level added to water (1 ppm). If you believe in fluoridation you are essentially saying that nature screwed up on what a baby needs for healthy nutrition.
3) The concession by the CDC that fluoride’s predominant action is topical.
If it works on the outside of the tooth why on earth expose the whole body to this known toxic substance by putting it into the drinking water? Thus, when one learns that there is little decent science demonstrating that ingested fluoride is reducing tooth decay and there is a growing body of evidence that there are many health concerns, it not only adds scientific weight to these three very basic common sense and ethical arguments, but makes this practice even more preposterous.”
- Fluoride is a violent protoplasmic poison !
“Hydrofluosilicic acid has no known benefit in human or any physiological system,its not even useful in any mammal,
so,adding that to the public water supply for an alleged benefit is a fraud,and it’s a crime against the citizens of this country
And it’s cumulative over a lifetime,it’s a very noxious poison.
Fluoride is a violent,protoplasmic poison.”
What is Hydrofluosilicic Acid ?
Hydrofluosilicic Acid is an industrial waste,a byproduct of the phosphate fertilizer industry.It’s a highly corrosive toxicant which can be extremely hazardous to ones’ health.Studies have shown that the actual effects from being exposed to this chemical long term,can be seriously detrimental to the immune system of the individual.
- A raw phosphate ore contains high concentrations of fluoride,usually in the range of somewhere between, 20,000 – 40,000 parts per million,that which is 2-4% of the raw ore.When the chemicals are released into the air, coming out in the rise of smoke stacks,two toxic gaseous compounds are left,one being hydrogen fluoride and the other is silicon tetrafluoride.
- So these chemicals in the smoke stack(hydrogen fluoride and silicon tetrafluoride) caused a deadly impact to local vegetation which even caused the cattle on the farms to start dropping by the thousands.This was in and around Polk County, Florida. Between 1953-1960,there was an estimated 25,000 acres of citrus groves that were seemingly the result from nothing else but,yup…you guessed it, “the contamination of fluoride”.Almost immediately people could see that what it was that caused all this was obviously linked to the explosive rise of phosphate industries,in that region of Florida.
- So,in order to prevent this noxious poisonous waste from practically killing everything it comes in contact with,the industry came up with a way to catch these deadly pollutants before they went airborne.That was done by by inventing pollution control devices which are still used to this day, known as “wet scrubbers”which are used at virtually all phosphate industries across the plane,to capture and suppress the extremely toxic fluorides into a more manageable waste/product.
“That’s because, after being captured in the scrubbers, the fluoride acid (hydrofluorosilicic acid), a classified hazardous waste, is barreled up and sold, unrefined, to communities across the country. Communities add hydrofluorosilicic acid to their water supplies as the primary fluoride chemical for water fluoridation.
Even if you don’t live in a community where fluoride is added to water, you’ll still be getting a dose of it through cereal, soda, juice, beer and any other processed food and drink manufactured with fluoridated water.
Fluoride has been, and remains to this day, one of the largest environmental liabilities of the phosphate industry
Wait,what does it say? …… ‘Do Not Take Internally Warning ?‘..Oh really..
But it’s okay,as long as it’s bled into the peoples water supply ! Under the guise that it’s actually good for their teeth !
- How about fluorides history of being rat poison !
“Its hard for me as a career EPA scientist to reconcile my Agency’s justifiable pride in its accomplishments in protecting public health and the environment with statements like the one made in 1984 by then Deputy Assistant Administrator for Water Rebecca Hanmer in which she, on behalf of EPA, endorses dumping the toxic and corrosive industrial waste product fluosilicic acid (sic) into America’s drinking water systems as a cheap fluoridating agent. For EPA in this way to play the “good federal soldier” promoting the national policy of water fluoridation at the cost of the Agency’s soul is a repulsive Faustian bargain I want no part of.”
“Its hard for me as a career EPA scientist to reconcile my Agency’s justifiable pride in its accomplishments in protecting public health and the environment with statements like the one made in 1984 by then Deputy Assistant Administrator for Water Rebecca Hanmer in which she,on behalf of EPA, endorses dumping the toxic and corrosive industrial waste product fluosilicic acid (sic) into America’s drinking water systems as a cheap fluoridating agent. “
She actually said she endorses the dumping of toxic waste
into America’s drinking water
as a cheap fluoridating agent ??
She’s a piece of shit !
” To make matters even worse, it’s not that municipalities are actually dripping genuine fluoride into the water supplies in the first place — they’re largely
using fluorosilicic acid, which, as I’ve covered before, is actually a toxic waste product produced in the smokestacks of various industrial chemical producers. If they weren’t selling this substance to cities, they would have to pay a lot of money to have it handled as an environmental hazard and buried in EPA-approved landfills.”
- With fluoride being a hazardous industrial waste,for it can cause much damage to our environment as it has done in the past and still does today.
- International Law prohibits any corporations to dump this hazardous and toxic waste,into the oceans,but it’s okay for it to be packaged and sold as a product,then sent out around the country to local water plants where this toxic waste is then dumped into local drinking water?
Pros vs. Cons…..You decide.
Advantages of adding Fluoride
1. Prevention of tooth decay (used in only very small amounts, and only natural fluoride… toxin fluoride (sodium fluoride) which is what’s placed in toothpastes today is bad for your teeth)
Disadvantages of adding Fluoride
2. dental fluorosis
3. bone fractures
4. docile and subservient, meaning they would be easier to compile with and take orders
5. drastically reduces our brain’s ability to use our pineal gland
6. thyroid gland
7. lowering IQ
Open your Mind